Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tilda's Birthday Wishes


Hi, tomorrow is one of my close friend's birthday so it took me a while to think of this card for her. I wanted it to be perfect. This Kitchen Tilda stamp from Magnolia Down Under was the perfect picture for her as she is the best cook I have come across!! Again I have used the Basic Grey Lemonade collection, I think I may be addicted LOL!!! I will enter this card in the Magnolia Down Under challenge for this month. Check it out.


Had a good weekend too. We celebrated my friends birthday today with a nice and relaxing BBQ. I also got in the Top 3 pick at the Anya Ink Challenge for the week which was fantastic and won the best card in the Barham show along with 1st and 3rd for Single scrapbooking pages which was great. The Barham show is only small but I was chuffed all the same.


Good night.

4 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

woo hoo this is fabulous darling. Your colouring is getting better and she looks so darn cute with the DP. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Kellie said...

this is gorgeous! I love the colours that you have gone with and she is on the list of my favourites, it's like a toilet roll long, hahah. I especially love the LO of your card, LOVE IT!
Hugs, Kel

Jodie from Oz said...

Beautiful card Alleena, I have to agree the BG Lemonade papers are delicious and Kitchen Tilda is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Store's first challenge.
Hugs Jodie

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Magnolia down under store challenge.
Kristy x