Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Cracker of a Tilda




This is the first chance I have had to ink my new Cracker Tilda. Isn't she so cute!! I love the new papers from Magnolia So Jolly range and have used these papers and ribbon from Magnolia Down Under. The wreath paper in the background and the Merry Christmas Ticket were from Bizzy Becs Digital store, which is great!! The flowers were in the stash.

I am getting a little hopeless at posting cards and seem to be getting into a pattern of posting challenges at the last minute and two at a time. Hopefully I will get some more Christmas cards done soon!!

I am entering this card into the Magnolia Down Under Challenge and had planned to enter it into the Just Magnolia challenge last week but I missed entering it, hence the use of their sketch.

4 comments:

stephanne said...

I miss challenge cut-offs ALL THE TIME!!! What can I say, I am a slow-poke!! Your card is beautiful, I love that image and the papers you've used are fab!! Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC!!
Stephanne

Sue said...

She is an adorable image and you have colored her beautifully. Papers and embellishments are so nice too. Inside is as pretty as the outside. Thanks for joining the fun at MDUC this week. Pop back over for our new challenge tomorrow if you can.

Tracey Feeger said...

Alleena this is gorgeous. I love it. She looks wonderful. You should be very happy with how she turned out.
mwah
Trace

Juliana said...

Alleena Your blog is fantastic such beautiful work
Juliana