Saturday, December 19, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas







Hi, just a quick post as I am off to 2 Christmas parties!! I can image how ratty the girls will be by about 9pm tonight.

Here are some more Christmas cards I did using images from Mo Manning. This one is called 'Not even a mouse' so I thought it just needed the 'Twas the night before Christmas' poem. I just realised that I didn't put the author on it anywhere but I am sure nobody will think I wrote it! The background paper is from Magnolia Down Under, it is the So Jolly collection and I used my Square Scalloped nesties to cut the poem out and really there is not much more to them. I think the poem and the image make the card, don't you?

2 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Both gorgeous Alleena. I love your colouring - getting so much better and love love love that poem.
mwah
Trace

Bec said...

OH WOW.. these are stunning. I love that image.. bec xx