Saturday, January 30, 2010

A baby for Stamp with Fun





I always struggle to do cards for the birth of boys as I still want to put flowers on to celebrate the new life. Well I still couldn't help myself with this card but check out the DP from Magnolia Down Under - Lazy Summer Paper. I just love the clouds!! The baby Edwin is a gorgeous stamp too. The pins and dummy are from the stash and just finished the card off. I have used Friday Sketches sketch for the week and have made the card for Stamp with Fun's challenge of a Baby themed card.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really sweet easel card.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole

Tracey Feeger said...

This is gorgeous Alleena
I love the DP and the image is coloured perfectly. Wonderful.
mwah
Trace

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous baby card. The image is so sweet and the papers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Hi Alleena,
I love this cute little boy card, so sweet!
I was talking to my agronomist cousin the other day and he said you guys might even know each other...have you every heard of Barry Haskins? He is 31 and works near Griffith I think.
Alicia xx

Amy said...

Fantastic baby boy card! I really love the flower with the pacifier charm, it's so clever!

Jodie from Oz said...

Alleena, This baby card is so sweet, I love this cute image and the beautiful papers,your colouring is wonderful. The dummy charm is perfect & love the flowers, they are allowed, even on boy cards. Hugs Jodie from Oz