Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Magnolia Sketch



Hi, all. Now I have been given some tips on where to write on an easel card I think I might be stuck making them all the time too!

The challenge at Just Magnolia this week was to use this sketch by Jay Jay.

I have been dying to use my Magnolia's but I only have 4 (with 5 more ordered!) and hadn't found a challenge to use them on but this sketch, of course, leaves it open. I have used my Kitchen Tilda along with Magnolia Lazy Summer Strawberry and Strawberry Line DP. The stamp, paper and lace are all from Magnolia Down Under. Pearls just seemed the perfect embellishment for these papers. As I only have 40 Copics none of them seem to be light enough so I have used my pencils again on this.
Now that I have taken this photo I have finally realised what is missing on this card. A charm! It needs a strawberry charm coming down from the flowers, I can fix this but don't have the charm at the moment. Then I started to have ridiculous thoughts of buying a Pandora charm and hanging it down from the flower as the birthday present!!

3 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Alleena I reckon it is perfect without the charm. Hope you get your new card soon. Will stamp some more mag's up for you if you want.
mwah
Trace

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just lovely! Beautiful coloring and fab details. Thanks for joining in at Just Magnolia this week! :)

Bec said...

Simply Stunning Alleena.. Bec xx