Saturday, February 6, 2010

Anya Ink sketch




Back to my old ways of posting for challenges at the last minute!! I have had this card on the go for a couple of days now but have not been feeling well with chest pains and fatigue, it sounds worse than it is, but has me in a bit of an "I can't be bothered mood".

I wanted this card to be perfect too as it is my husbands birthday card. He is a keen fisherman so I had to use this cute image of Ian from the Rock the Farm set. The DT paper is from the BG Origins mini pad and the sentiment is from Bizzy Becs Digital Store. The ribbon is from my stash and the swivel and fishing line is from hubbies stash. I had a lot of fun doing this card once I got down to doing it!!

And the sketch is from Anya Ink!!

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Alleena do you know you won a blog candy here
http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au

Congratulations!!!