Saturday, April 10, 2010

JM Fold It!!



Finished this card yesterday and took the photos today to enter this into the Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge of Fold It and Magnolia Down Under Challenge of Thank You. And can you believe the MDUC has already closed and the winners been picked and Just Magnolia's challenge is closed too. That is sooo typical of me. With a folding card I thought I would try a smaller card which seem to leave little room for embellishments.


Not overly happy with this card as it seems very plain to me. I have used Basic Grey Lemonade DP, some cherry blossoms my dear cousin Tracey gave me, some great pins that Bec from Bizzy Becs makes and the ribbons are from the stash. I had great supplies but did little justice to them. I was happy with how my new Diary Tilda turned out though, I like the extra colouring in the background. Let me know what you think. I did it with ink and SU daubers, is there a better way to do it??

1 comment:

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous cards sweets. Love the magnolia one. She is coloured perfectly. Great one.
mwah
Trace