Monday, May 10, 2010

Dani and Friends are 30





Hi. This is a card I made a little while ago for a good friend who turned 30. I love this image from Mo Manning - Dani and Friends and thought it suited her to a T. She is still very young at heart and although I couldn't imagine her dressing like these girls it suits her personality. I have used KaiserCraft paper from my stash, I think it was LoveStruck, which is fairly old paper now. The sketch I used was from Friday Sketches a month or so ago.

2 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh what a wonderful card sweets. Love the sentiment you wrote. So cool. Bet your friend loved it.
mwah
Trace

Marjo said...

Love your card, Great image and fantastic coloring combo. Thanks for joining Kona Kid Krafter's, good luck with the blog candy! Hope to see your girls enter our first challenge June 1st. Hugs..Marjo