Saturday, June 5, 2010

Noble Flowers




MDU Challenge for the week is to use Flowers. How simple is that!! I have made this card for my mother in laws birthday at the end of the month. I have really piled on the flowers by adding all the little roses around the large rose, layering them on a white paper daisy which I have added a little Spica Twinkle like stars - red - to. The DP paper is BG Porcelain Windermere which I love but have struggled to match it to any other paper I have so I have made my own DP paper using Glimmer Mist (Candy Apply Red) and the bird cage from the SU set Happy Moments, which I have embossed in black. I have used Noble Tilda from the Raising the Ceiling range and added a little Spica to her shoes and earrings. The sentiment is from Bizzy Becs Digital Store, the Vintage tags, and the doily is from Bizzy Becs store.

I hope you like the card and that you are having a great weekend. It is hard to believe it is June already. I keep telling myself I have to start making Christmas cards but there seems to be so many birthdays!!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Wow Alleena! This is a GORGEOUS card! LOVE it! the birdcages look awesome there and love the colours and your colouring!
Sammi
xx