Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tickled Pink with Willow



This is my lovely Willow stamp from the Lil Lolita range at Tickled Pink Stamps. I am being a bit cheeky and entering this card into the Tickled Pink monthly challenge and the Tickled Pink Weekly challenge of using Ribbons. I have used SU Cottage Wall DP and the ribbon is SU Rich Razzleberry. It is funny that while I was doing this card I thought I was going a little overboard with the two bows but now I look at the card I think it's missing something. I did just realise that I have missed out the sentiment that was on Kellie's sketch, I hope that's okay.

2 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow Alleena this is just gorgeous Love that big flower behind the nestie and the colours are just perfect.
mwah
Trace

Kellie said...

Wooow this looks absolutely AMAZING! Your colouring is gorgeous and Willow look stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tickled Pink Stamps xx