Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Twins


We (my mother, sister and I) have been busy organising to sell our cards to a local card store. Unfortunately for me the cards they want are male, male and more male cards!?!?! I am going to have to pack away tizz for a little while and make plainer, flatter cards. Twins was one of the cards that they require so to make it applicable for either sex I have gone with a green and purple theme. The Quickcuts die was used for the clothes and the papers where out of the stash. The sentiment is a rub on and I have used my Swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. This card looks very plain to me but will hopefully make it more saleable. We will see how it goes!! I am entering this card into the Creative Inspirations Challenge for the week of Babies.

2 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

What a wonderful idea with the colour combo. I love the little onesies you have created. Good luck with trying to sell your cards.
mwah
Trace

Bec said...

i love this idea too. and love the colour combo.. bec xx