Thursday, October 21, 2010

LLB Challenge #20 - A Sketch

G'day guys. It is another week over at LLB and this week we have a sketch for you by the wonderful Kellie.

To keep with the Halloween theme I have used Vampire Lilith on a spiderweb background. The spiderwebs are a clip art image. The DP is an older one, not sure what it is. The cardstock is Bazzill Bling. The sentiment is from SU, along with the tag that I have stamped it on. There is little more to say about this card but I hope you like it. Come on over and join the fun at LLB.

On a personal front, I have been flat out so sorry for not commenting on your enteries last week. Tuesday I even put myself through going to the Melbourne Zoo with a bus load of 4 year old pre-schoolers!! It is a 3 and a half hours trip so I was not looking forward to it but it was actually a good day. There was almost as many parents as children so it was pretty cruisy!! But in amongst working and doing that from 7am-8pm I am buggered.

8 comments:

Leonie said...

O fabulous job Alleena!! She looks amazing on the spiderweb background and i love her blood red make-up..very ghoulish and vamp like!
hugs Leonie

Jackie Thomas said...

Lilith looks gorgeous Alleena, you've coloured her perfectly. I love the dp's you've used. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

WOW Alleena your card is awesome, I love your clipart spider web!! Lilith looks amazing!! and WOW that is a long day with a bunch fo 4 year olds, gosh... but i reckon it was a pretty quiet trip home!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Amy said...

Love this spooktacular card! The spiderweb background looks awesome and your coloring of Lilith is fab!

Kylie said...

Great Alleena! I love your take on the sketch! Fabulous work.
Hugs
Kylie

Bron said...

Wow what a great card. Such great work. Glad to hear you had a fun day at the zoo. Hugs from Bron

Renkata said...

Really amazing spooky card.
Love the paper.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow - fantastic! I love the web paper and your coloring is excellent! :D