Saturday, July 17, 2010

Arrr..... Arrrr...... They sailed the 7 seas!


After discovering Dustin Pike's images with High Hope Stamps I have also discovered that he sells digital stamps too over at Doodle Dragon Studios. So I have purchased myself a few different sets and this is what I have come up with. The images are from the Pirate 10 collection which is a great collection with 3 different pirate images and plenty of backgrounds and extras. The paper is SU Urban Garden, the cardstock SU Baja Breeze and the ribbons from the stash. Doodle Dragon Studios also have a challenge blog which has a sketch up for this fortnight that I have followed, well sort of, so I will enter this card into it.

3 comments:

Gramma said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Ginny said...

this looks fab, thanks for joining us at DDS :0)

Lelia Pierce said...

What an awesome card! So glad you found the challenge blog and the digis! Very cute! Love the coloring. :O) Thanks for playing along at Doodle Dragon Studios!

XXX