Saturday, July 17, 2010

Queens Cutie turns 18


Have been noticing Kenny K images popping up all over the place and had to get me some, or 4 ;) This one is called Queens Cutie and I have used her for a friend's daughter's 18th birthday card. I have used BG Koshi DP and the paper flower, leaves and pearls came from Bizzy Becs. My daughter, who is 4, helped me with the embellishments on the card, hence the sparkling pink flowers, but they all seem to tie in well with this paper. I have used the sketch from MoJo Monday Sketches and will enter this card into their challenge.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Great card Alleena, love how you've colored her, and great sketch you followed, love the pretty paper in the four squares and that flowers looks fabulous. thanks for joining us for our first challenge at KKKG. Hope to see you again and good luck
hugs
Donna xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card Alleena, love the design. Thanks for joining us at KK this week.

Twin-Katis-PaperScrapworld said...

very sweet and beautiful!

greetings Kati

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card sweets. I lov the pearl strands you used and the big flower.
mwah
Trace