Thursday, November 4, 2010

LLB Black, White + One Challenge


Wow, how the week has flown. I must admit that I have had this card done for a while (when I first got Lil Frankie) but have had to wait to now to show you. This week over at Lil Lolita Boutique we have the challenge of Black, White + One. I have kept it with Black and White as the main colours with purply blue as the plus one. I loved these colours for a male card.

Typically I didn't think to take the photo any earlier and have just taken it tonight!! Sorry about the reflection on my Acetate window. Do you recognise the sketch? It is from the Tickled Pink Monthly Challenge for this month. As soon as I saw this sketch I knew I was going to have to use a window. The spider web is from Heather Rolins Going Batty Digital Stamp set available over at Tickled Pink Stamps. The purple DP is from SU In Colour Designer Papers. The sentiment was just printed out on the computer. The Top Hat was from a button set I have had forever but it just seemed to fit this card perfectly! I hope you come and join us this week at LLB.

8 comments:

Renkata said...

Great card. Love the design.

Leonie said...

O this is fabbo..love the idea of the acetate peekaboo window!! great job colouring in Frankie too. Such a handsome dude for a monster..lol Great job hun
Hugs Leonie

Amy said...

Awesome card, love the window and your inside is just as fab as the outside! :)

Carisa said...

oh aleena, this rocks! love that acetate window effect. the colors are great for a guy!

Bron said...

Ohh I love the window....the colours are great for a guy and the inside just looks fab. Hugs from Bron

Unknown said...

Hey Allenna how cool!! I like how the acetate comes up to reveal more of Frankie!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Ooh I just love it Allenna. He's sooo handsome and I love your dp. Hugs jackie

Angela said...

You did fab job on this Frankie is too cute. I love the spiderweb overlay. Thanks for joining us the month at TPSM.
Hugs:)
Angela