Saturday, November 13, 2010

LLB Challenge #23, Pink Christmas or All about Sentiments

This week I am a little late with my post because I got too confused. I couldn't work out whether we were suppose to be doing a Pink Christmas card or a card the was All about Sentiments so I was waiting to see. I did have a Sentiment card done but wasn't game enough to post it. So here it is.

I love the chorus of "Smile" by Uncle Kracker so I had to use it and with those words the card had to be bright. The DP is Stampin' Up Brights DP Collection and the buttons are the matching Brights Stampin' Up buttons. The mesh is of course from Tickled Pink Stamps along with the gorgeous 60's Willow. So sorry again that this is so late but I did actually have it done in time, I promise!!! Join us this week at Lil Lolita Boutique and check out the other talented design teams work as they have mostly used the new Christmas range of Lil Lolita's that will be released soon. And if you hadn't gathered the challenge for this week is EITHER Pink Christmas or All about Sentiments.

No comments: